Sunday, May 1, 2016

oh happy day


Dont you just love when a cut file matches your photo?



And Love Cut File



Aimee here to share just that!


I used the And Love cut file and 
Pinkfresh Studios Felicity to create this layout.




It just amazes me when a collection works so well for you. I normally tend to mix and match companies and collections, but man PinkfreshStudio just nailed it with the Felicity collection.




I cut the giant ampersand from a 12x12 piece of paper from the Felicity collection. I was so torn on what side I should use, the bright pink or the cute little hearts on the backside.




Well obviously I went with the pink, but managed to scrap a small piece of the hearts and included it in my layout.




I used the stripe piece from the 6x6 paper pack and some of the cardstock die cuts to layer my photo.




And dont forget the AWESOME puffy sequinstickers and color block wood veneer!




Do you love ampersands as much as I do?



1 comment: