Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Day To Day

Hi! Irit here sharing a new mixed media layout I created using some great cut files from The Cut Shoppe store. Here's my finished project-


I started with one of the circles from the Crop Circles cut file and welded it with a title from the Daily Grind file.



I also created a border piece from the Happy Clouds file, but ended up using just a couple of the clouds.


My background is American Crafts heavy white cardstock, and I used my Gelli Plate and some acrylic paint to create it. I was inspired by the Just Add Color class on Big Picture Classes.


The embellishments I used are from a Felicity Jane kit, as well as Maggie Holmes Bloom collection.


I used my new-old typewriter to add journaling on a tag and added some embellishments on top. Check out the video and see how this came together!


Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment