Sunday, November 17, 2019

Beautiful Everyday Life | Mandy Melville

Hi everyone!

Mandy here today to share a traveler's notebook layout that I created using the Love Rules cut file set from The Cut Shoppe! I documented a super cute photo of my son Isaac with my niece Eliza. Isaac is so good with his younger cousins, and they all absolutely adore him. I'm so glad that I captured this beautiful moment when Eliza climbed up onto Isaac's lap for a cuddle.


I love that the traveler's notebook decorative pages are perfectly sized and ready to cut! The heart background from the Love Rules set is so pretty and was perfect for my layout!

Love Rules

I covered the left hand side of the spread with a text patterned paper and then added my title to the page using some Felicity Jane die cut pieces. I then chose three patterned papers, and backed each row of hearts in the cut file in a repetitive pattern using the papers. Once I had finished backing the cut file, I adhered it to the right hand side of the spread.


To give the background some more texture and interest, I added an epoxy heart in a matching colour to some of the hearts in the cut file. Behind my photo I added some layers using a journaling card and a die cut tag. I also created a little embellishment cluster on the bottom right hand corner of the photo.


I finished the layout off with a little bit of typed journaling, which I cut into strips and added underneath the photo.


Thanks so much for joining me here on the blog today. I hope that you enjoyed taking a look at my traveler's notebook layout!



No comments:

Post a Comment