Saturday, November 2, 2019

Extra Ordinary | Kylie Kingham.

Hi friends! It's Kylie back with you all today to share a new layout for The Cut Shoppe I have been working on. I fell in love with the 'Extra Ordinary' cut file from the store and couldn't resist using it for a male themed layout. I have worked with the Kaisercraft 'Workshop' collection which was a perfect match for my theme.



I decided to work on a white background for my layout but did add a lovely navy toned border. Using my sewing machine I added a stitched border which gave a lovely texture to the edge. With a stamp from my craft stash I have also added some 'paint stripes' to my background with a denim blue ink.


Once I had cut out my cut file, I used several papers to back it. I chose a dark steel grey paper to back the title so that it really stood out from my background.


Once I completed backing my cut file I added some foam adhesive to the back of it before adhering in place.This was so it sits up from the background of my layout for height and dimension.With my photos in place I also added a few die cuts from the 'Workshop' collection.


To finish I also added a small sub title phrase to the lower right hand side.This also gave a nice finishing balance to my layout.



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest design.













No comments:

Post a Comment