Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Together Falala | Kelly Janes

Hey friends! Kelly back today with a new 12x12 scrapbook layout using the Boughs of Holly Cut File (which was a freebie cut file from 2017).


I don't normally scrapbook out of season, but I've been feeling festive early with all of the December Daily goodness that is being posted lately. I used an older collection from Basic Grey to cut the cut file and then positioned the cut file on another patterned paper. The cut file was blending in a little too much on the background, so I added black hand-stitching around the entire cut file to help it pop.


I then moved onto embellishing. This Basic Grey collection is several years old, and I don't have any die cuts from the collection. I only have the chipboard and sticker sheet. Thankfully the new Pink Paislee Christmas Collection die cuts matched! I added all of those embellishments around the layout and my photo. I am so happy with how this turned out. It's very minimalistic, but I love all of the different textures and dimension!



The Cut Shoppe Store is full of great cut files, digital stamps and much more! Be sure to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment