Friday, November 29, 2019

Thankful with Joanna Bandelin

Hi friends, Joanna here sharing a sweet thankful scrapbook page. Thanksgiving was yesterday here in the states and I thought it was fitting to share a page of my daughter because I am very thankful for her! 

I used the Feels Like Fall cut file that was a freebie in the November newsletter from The Cut Shoppe. Be sure to sign up for the newsletter to get all the newest freebies!

 I used my Cricut to cut the cut file in white cardstock. I backed it with the Auburn Lane collection from Pink Paislee. I then added a few clusters of embellishments around my photo.

To off finish my page I added some gold thread tucked behind the clusters and some gold ink splatters on the top and bottom. 
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment