Monday, November 25, 2019

Holly Jolly Christmas | Vânia Fonseca

Hello crafty friends! Vânia here and today i will be using the new Holly Jolly Christmas cut file available at The Cut Shoppe.

With all those beautiful projects popping up on my instagram feed i could resist and start preparing my December Daily album.




This file it´s for a Travaler´s notebook format, but i think you could also use it, for exemple inside a regular 6x8 album.

I´m using the Alegría collection from Gigi et Moi. I first cut the file in plain white card stock, this way the colors really stand out. 


Then backed the cut file mixing some patterned papers from the collection with glitter ones from my stash that match the colors that i´m using. 
 To add a little bit of volume i adhere the circular die cut using foam.


To embelish one of the 6x4 cards on the left side of my page i use some stamps from Feed Your Craft. Then to finish, just add little stars  on the top of each tree in different materials. 


Thank you so much for watching, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment