Saturday, November 23, 2019

Wrapping All The Way | Kylie Kingham.

Hello lovely friends! It's Kylie back with you today and I have a brand new layout to share with you all. The festive season is fast approaching so I couldn't resist creating with the 'Wrapping All The Way' cut file now available on The Cut Shoppe website. It is one of four new releases in store this week!




I chose to work with the 'Mistletoe Kisses' collection by Kaisercraft for my layout and went with a white background so the colours would really pop. Using a star stencil, I have added a little gold texture paste to my background as well.Three of my favourite paper designs were then selected to back the text of my cut file and the bow was backed with the same paper as my border.


Adhesive foam tape was added to the back of my cut file before adding it to my background. By doing so adds a little dimension and height to my completed design.


To complete the balance of my layout I have added some die cuts to the base of my cut file. My photo was backed with co-ordinating card stock before being adhered to the bow.



Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope my layout has given you a little inspiration for your own Holiday creating. Don't forget you will find this cut file, as well as many more via The Cut Shoppe website.
Until next time, happy scrapping!









No comments:

Post a Comment