Friday, November 8, 2019

Grateful | Marsha Farris

Hey friends!  Marsha here today sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook.  I am loving any and all things fall-related right now, so I could not resist using the Fall Is Here cut file from The Cut Shoppe.

Here's the project I created:



For my layout, I used mainly the Pink Paislee Truly Grateful collection by Paige Evans (from my October Citrus Twist Kits).

To begin the page, I sized the cut file to fit in my traveler's notebook.  I cut it out using white cardstock and used a variety of patterned papers to back the leaves on the file.  Next, I cut the cut file in half so that it would fit in my traveler's notebook.  I added my photo and used a puffy phrase sticker (trimmed in half to fit in my TN) for my title.


To embellish the page, I used ephemera pieces and puffy stickers.  I also added some stamping to a few areas on the page.



This traveler's notebook layout came together so quickly using this fun fall cut file!  Here's another look at my TN layout:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Be sure to head over to The Cut Shoppe to check out all of the cut files that are available in the store now!



No comments:

Post a Comment