Friday, November 15, 2019

Comfort Food with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout using the Eat Beat digital from The Cut Shoppe! I love the digital stamps for their versatility, so today I used one of the stamps as a cut file title!  Here's a look at my layout:




I started with these two photos of my kids at the zoo.  We received an annual pass to the zoo from my mother in law for Christmas last year, so we try to get a lot of use out of it.  One of the traditions we have going to the zoo, is buying the kids popcorn and animal crackers.  So I wanted to document this and the Eat Beat stamp works perfectly for this!



I created a "popcorn bucket" out of some patterned paper and used a flower punch as my popcorn.  Some pieces I popped up on foam to add dimension.  I also sprinkled in some sequins for a bit more texture.



I cut "comfort food" out on white cardstock, and attached it to my layout with some foam adhesive.  I positioned my photos so they looked like they were falling out of the popcorn bucket.





I finished off the layout with some embellishments.  Here's another look at the full layout:



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment