Monday, November 4, 2019

Thankful For You- Audrey Yeager

I love the first Friday of the month at The Cut Shoppe because it is Freebie Fri-Yay!  I created this page using Novembers FREE cut file, "Thankful For You":



Thankful For You

I began by cutting the file from white cardstock.  I backed the flowers and leaves with patterned paper and cardstock that I had inked with shades of pink and peach as seen below.




Next, I cut the insides of the letters from a dark yellow paper and placed them in the cut file.


Next, I backed the entire thing with a newspaper print paper. that I covered with gesso.


I backed my photo with some patterned paper and added a few embellishment clusters around the photo and at the bottom of the page.


Finally, I added some hand stitching around the outside edge of the circle and made some little french knots in some of the floral stems. My journaling finishes it off around the outside edge of the circle.




Be sure to get your free file in the store!



No comments:

Post a Comment