Monday, November 11, 2019

GUEST DESIGNER | Flora Farkas

We are so excited to introduce you to our November Guest Designer, Flora Farkas!!  Flora is a former Design Team member and we love everything she creates!  It's exciting to have her with us today, and getting to see what she did with the This Much Cut File on her gorgeous layout.

https://www.instagram.com/floramfarkas/

Hi Ladies, I am super happy and excited to be back on the awesome The Cut Shoppe blog. This blog and Ashley's cut files always have a special place in my heart. I am honored to be asked to be a guest designer. I must tell it was difficult to pick one cut file for today's post, but in the end I chose This Much cut file.



I love to back large titles even if it takes time, the result is worth all the effort. I backed the enlarged title with a Pink Paislee - Truly Grateful rainbow paper. I usually glue behind the cut file small paper scraps. Once the liquid glue dries I cut away the undesired parts.  
 
 

I also added fussy cut rainbow leaves using tone on tone technique. I band them to create 3D look and adhered some of them with foam tape. Next to the photo I placed Pink Paislee - Truly Grateful Stickers, Ephemera pieces and Wood Buttons. 
 
 
I just love the eye-catching big title, it makes the whole design stunning. I hope you will try out the This Much cut file !


That was it for today! I hope you enjoyed to see my new scrapbook layout. Thanks for the great opportunity Ashley! I love all The Cut Shoppe cut files and can't wait to work with another one.
 
Thanks so much for sharing with us Flora!  We love your gorgeous layout and the way you used the This Much Cut File.  Make sure you are following Flora on Social Media.  You can find her HERE on Instagram and her shop, Pink and Paper Shop

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/

1 comment: