Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Everyday Should Be Caturday

Laura here with you today. I've been fighting the flu this week. I've felt awful and not like doing much, but I've had this snuggle buddy to keep me company and warm. I saw the adorable kitty printables in the shop and knew the Caturday one would be purrrfect to use for this photo I took for my daughter to show how good her kitty was treating me. I found this seriously cute heart paper that complimented my printed card quite nicely, that I stitched down, then grabbed love heart from Notebook Doodles for my main embellishment and the heart from Hello Kitty to add with my wood veneer hearts. A pile of string and sprinkling of sequins finished off the piece.






Try some of the cute printables from the shop today. See you next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment