Thursday, February 4, 2016

Love This Dude

I always find it's easier to be inspired when I'm working with new stuff...like this week, using the new Love Struck cut file with the new Better Together collection from Amy Tangerine!  I really love to use the cut files a lot in the backgrounds of my layouts.  This week, I used a non-background cut file from the Love Struck set, to create a background look on my layout.




https://www.etsy.com/listing/266715487/the-love-struck-cut-file-set-includes?ref=shop_home_active_1

I chose the Better Together collection, because I love the fact that it has several solid patterned papers with it.  I knew the solids or very small patterns would work great with cutting the Love cut file multiple times to use in the background.  And even better...I had the 6x6 paper pad, so I could cut several of the Love sets, without using up the 12x12 papers from the collection.  This layout was very easy to put together.  I placed 6 pieces of the patterned paper on my Cameo mat, cut to 4x6 and cut all of the Love words out at one time.  Then I staggered each cut on the striped background paper.  I finished the layout by using each of the cut files as a base for my photos and a few embellishments from the collection.

You can pick up the Love Struck cut file, along with two more new sets in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!  Here's a look at what's available!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/
 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore this cut file and your repetition of it in this layout. I am inspired!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete