Monday, February 8, 2016

Love This

Hello friends! It's Jennifer and I'm sharing a layout I created using one of the fun new cut files from The Cut Shoppe!  There are alway so many to choose!  
 The pie chart cut file from Feel the Love caught my eye and I couldn't wait to create with it!




I used the "love this" phrase from the Love Letters cut file for my title.  I thought black cardstock would pop against the pinks and blues of Crate Paper's Hello Love collection. 


I cut the pie chart out of white cardstock and added different patterns from Hello Love into each "pie piece".  Here, I used strips of pink paper for my journaling and adhered into one of the sections. 



Thank you for stopping by today! See these and many more cut files by visiting The Cut Shoppe on Etsy!  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment