Saturday, February 13, 2016

2 Months

Hi! Irit here with a new layout using some great freebie cut files, as well as my new favorite alphas! Here's the finished layout-


I used the heart cut file from the Love Rules Freebie (you can get free cut files when you sign up for the newsletter!) -


And the lovely Kitchy Cursive alpha-


I had every intention of scraplifting Missy's awesome layout To the Moon and Back from Feb 9th, but as these things go the result was quite different from hers. 
I used the packaging technique to create the background, matching the colors to the colors of the papers I wanted to use, which are from an old Glitz Designs collection called Felicity.


I used the alphas and welded them to create the word Months in the Silhouette software. The no. 2 is actually from another cut file called Party On that has some great birthday and party themed cuts. 




You can see how I created this layout in the process video-


Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll check out the Cut Shoppe store for these and lots more great cut files!

No comments:

Post a Comment