Monday, February 1, 2016

Guest Designer | Carolina Schulz

We have a new Guest Designer with us today, to kick off the month of February!  Carolina Schulz is joining us and she created a gorgeous layout, combining a couple of the cut files from The Cut Shoppe!  We love seeing Carolina's work on Social Media, and we especially love what she creates with the cut files.  Before we see Carolina's layout let's get to know a little bit more about her!

http://www.carolinaschulz.com/




My name is Carolina, I am a 35 year old girl from Chile. I love chocolate, crafting, shoes, going out, turquoise color and throwing parties. My fave movie is Frozen and my fave song is Man On Fire de Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. 


I started scrapbooking in 2004 with a lot of curiousity and almost no materials, since at that time it was impossible to find anything in Chile. Since then it's been a long journey!
What I love about scrapbooking is that it allows me to develop my creative/artistic side and at the same time I can document memories and moments of my life and my family. My albums are a real proof that I lived, I loved and I enjoyed life. I really look forward for the day my grandkids will ask me to surf through our family albums and tell them all our stories :)
 
I would define my style as simple, colorful and playful. I love to keep it clean and simple, I always say that less is more. My layouts are full of clean backgrounds, bright colors, mosaics, sewing, blank space, mist, layers and lost of pictures. If you want to see more of my work you can visit my blog www.carolinaschulz.com.

I am thrilled to being guest designing for The Cut Shoppe, I am a big fan of their cut files, it`s been a pleasure to work with them on this project. Thank you Ashley for the opportunity!

Thanks Carolina!  We are excited to have you!!  Let's see what you created for us!



 

Awesome use of the Word Art cut file and the Counting Stars cut file, Carolina!  Thanks so much for sharing your work with us!  You can find more of Carolina's work and her social media links by visiting her Blog, Carolina Schulz Scrapbooking.


http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment