Saturday, February 20, 2016

Guest Designer | Sarah King

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today, we have an awesome Guest Designer joining us!  Let's welcome Sarah King!  Sarah is one of my fellow Team members on Hip Kit Club, and she always does an amazing job with cut files.  We are excited to have her on the Blog today, and to check out the gorgeous layout she created.  Before we get to Sarah's layout, let's get to know a little bit more about her.

http://scrappinmylittleroyals.blogspot.com/

My name is Sarah, I'm a stay at home mom of 4 kiddos and and awesome hubby,  I love them all so much! Ive been scrapping off and on for 21 years now and it never gets old. I love to play with paper and other pretty things. I love my firends and family, they keep me doing what I love.

Thanks so much for designing for us today, Sarah!  Let's see what she created!




I love that Sarah used a tone on tone look with the Geo to Go background cut file and added some fun layers with the Nautical Notions cut file set.  The pops of color look great against the White background!  Beautiful work, Sarah!

You can find more of Sarah's work and Social Media links by visiting her Blog, Scrappin My Little Royals.

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment