Friday, February 12, 2016

Love Struck-I Love You to the Moon and Back

Hello Cut Shoppe friends!  I am so happy to be with you today!  For my layout today I used one of the new cut files in the shop called Love Struck.  I just adore all the new cut files it was hard to decide which one to use first.

As many of you know I really love white space on my layouts and this one has a lot of it!  I used the cut file that says, "I love you to the moon and back" and made it 9" so it would cover most of my layout.  I backed it with some beautiful paper from the Maggie Holmes Shine collection.  Here is a look at the final layout.


And a few close ups!



Thanks so much for stopping by!  You can head over to the store here and check out this new cut file and all the other amazing cut files in the shop!  Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment