Sunday, February 21, 2016

Doctor Who

Hello there! Today I have a layout to share using the Tall Type alpha, and Geeked Out, which is probably my all time favorite cut file!! I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan, and I've had fun using this cut file in the past.




The TARDIS blue (that block of squares for those who aren't Doctor Who Fans) was a hard color to match, so I decided to create my own background. I added lots of stars because quite a bit of Doctor Who takes place in space. For my title, I used the Tall type alphas, and backed them with various blues. The cut files complimented this picture of my husband and I wearing our anniversary gift to each other--Doctor Who shirts!


That wraps it up for today, thank you for joining me!









5 comments:

  1. Squee! I love the Doctor too! This is an awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! My daughter loves Doctor Who! Fabulous layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! We are Who fans too!!

    ReplyDelete