Sunday, February 7, 2016

Love you this much

Hello everyone, Julie back with you today & because we’re in the month of February I couldn’t resist doing a love related layout using the fab new cut file Feel the Love;



There are 3 designs in this file & I chose to go with the pie chart one but instead of cutting it out I used my sketch pens to draw it on the page, I love that you can do this with any cut file, giving the page a whole different look. I did this page on the new layout size of 9x12 so took the sketch slightly off the page. I then cut out a variety of papers to fit into the pie chart, embossed each one & sewed them down. I added some pink cardstock to the right hand side & bottom & sewed that in place also, then all that was needed to finish the page was some paper layers under my photo, some chipboard & a few sprinkles of mist.









Thanks for stopping by today & I’ll see you later in the month xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment