Monday, February 22, 2016

Our Story



Aimee here sharing a layout using the Tic Tac XO cut file.


I absolutely love using grids, so it was a no brainer to use this file; the grid is already in place!


I first cut the file from black cardstock. I then used some scraps to cut the x’s, o’s and heart.


I just placed the file I had already cut on my mat and then placed the scraps underneath to find the right spot for them to be cut {I removed my original cut before sending the mat through the Silhouette Cameo}



I trimmed down my foundation just a bit and adhered it to black cardstock. I then adhered the black cut to the foundation, and then the x’s and o’s to the black cut.

I then machine stitched over the whole cut.



I printed 3x3 photos of my little guy and I. And added wordstickers from Pretty Little Studio to the heart.



How would you use the Tic Tac XO cut file







No comments:

Post a Comment