Friday, December 23, 2016

FREE CUT FILE | Holly Jolly Holiday

Merry Christmas Eve eve!  We have another FREE Cut File to share with you this week!  You can download the Holly Jolly Holiday cut file, by clicking on the image below.  This set is great for fun and festive titles on your layouts or projects!

https://app.box.com/s/l1bow0e8qoyidvydb4pt4459eyqfc7pl

I love to create large titles on my layouts, so I used Holly Jolly Holiday on the layout I'm sharing today.  I cut the title from White cardstock and layered strips of patterned paper from my Tinsel Town collection with Pretty Little Studio, behind the negative space.


I also used the off set function in Silhouette Studio to create an outline of the title.  Then I used the Silhouette Sketch Pens to draw around the die cut words.  I used a mix of Embroidery Floss colors that coordinated with the Tinsel Town collection to stitch around the words.


I thought the title of this layout paired well, with the funny photo of our daughter.  This pose was her idea, and I love the surprised look on her face at the elf that has fallen over in the "snow".  I added a few of the Tinsel Town embellishments on each side of the photo to balance out the large title at the top of the layout.


I finished with a bit more embellishing layered over the title, just to add some extra texture to the layout.

If you've missed any of our FREE Cut Files this month, you can still find them for download at any time.  Here are the links to each FREE Cut File that has been released this month:


We hope you're enjoying all of the Free designs this month and don't forget to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy store to pick up your favorite designs for 31% off.  You can use the Code MERRY31 through December 31st, to take 31% off of your order.

https://ashleyhortondesigns.blogspot.com/

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the goodies! I'm new here, will be following you from now on. Your designs are quite interesting. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete