Friday, December 16, 2016

FREE CUT FILE | Joy Wreath

Only 9 days left until Christmas, and we've still got several FREE Cut File gifts for you!!  We hope you've been enjoying the free December cut files.  Today, we are sharing our third design for the month of December, the Joy Wreath.  You can download today's cut file, by clicking on the image below.

https://app.box.com/s/lbycej8vqh4hfu46guoraxk7dxq2t9m0

I really love this design and couldn't wait to use it on a new layout, combined with my Tinsel Town collection from Pretty Little Studio.


I cut the design from three different patterned papers.  The wreath is cut from a Pink Paislee Fancy Free pattern and Joy and the Christmas tree are cut from two of the Tinsel Town patterned papers.  I decided to tilt the word Joy, to add a more whimsical look to the design.  And I had three photos I wanted to document on this layout, so I spaced them around the wreath.  Then I mixed in several embellishments from the Tinsel Town collection between each of the photos.



We always love to see what you are doing with cut files from The Cut Shoppe, so make sure you're tagging us on Social Media when you upload your projects!

If you missed out on our previous FREE cut files, then have no fear, they are still available for download.  Just click each name below, to go to the post and download the design.


We'll be back with a brand new design next Friday, so make sure you check it out!

https://ashleyhortondesigns.blogspot.com/
 

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, this is a beautiful layout. I love your wreath background and the joy is perfect!

    ReplyDelete