Friday, December 30, 2016

Tinsel Town Sparkle

Hey friends! Hope you all had a great Christmas!  Kelly here again to share another Christmas themed layout using The Tree Farm Cut File and The 'Tis the Season Cut File from The Cut Shoppe.



In Cricut Design Space I used the contour feature to make one of the Christmas trees from The Tree Farm Cut File into a solid image. I then sectioned the 'Tis the Season to Sparkle Cut File image to fit within the tree. I then used the slice feature within Design Space to cut the words from the tree image.


The cut file image is cut on white cardstock and I used multiple mixed media products to add color to the tree. I used a woodgrain paper for my background and a lot of fun paper and embellishments from the Pretty Little Studio-Tinsel Town Collection- designed by Ashley Horton for this festive layout.




I've also put together a process video that includes the Cricut Design Space tutorial on how I combined these cut file images....



....and just in case you missed it I also created a video tutorial showing you how to upload a cut file from The Cut Shoppe into Cricut Design Space.



Thanks so much for joining me today! Remember to head over to The Cut Shoppe to check out all of the amazing cut files and you still have today and tomorrow to take advantage of the sale that is happening now!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE, love, love this one!!! I finally made it over to this side of the internet, lol! Headed over to grab it now...so I can still play over winter break! Thanks Kelly for the amazing inspiration in all your layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amie! I can't wait to see what you create!!!

      Delete