Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Trees

Hi there! It's Flóra back on The Cut Shoppe blog. I can't wait to come the Holy Night (24th December in Hungary) as this evening the family is always together. We have our family traditions and these habitual sweet thing make this holiday so special. I decided to dive into last year's memories and document them.


For my layout I used the Tree Farm cut file set. I oversized two different pine trees to have them as my focus. I cut them out from white cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo.


I backed the Tree Farm trees with My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum papers. I used foam tape to create depth and 3D look. In few places wrapped around one of the tree with white yarn to add extra texture.



I thought the pink cardstock background is too plain, I wanted to make it "exciting" somehow. Then it came in my mind to scatter half pearls to mimic snowfall.




I hope you like my new scrapbook layout. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!

1 comment: