Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Let Your Heart be Light

Hello there! I'm excited to be sharing a layout with you today using The Tree Farm cut file! Not only does it have the cutest names, it has the most adorable trees:



To create this layout, I began with the trees. I two of each design in different sizes from white cardstock. Next, I backed each one with different patterned papers. I chose my photo and placed it in the middle of the page with trees clustered around it. I pulled out my Christmas embellishments and added any trees I had, as well as some other ones I found that fit the color scheme. I added my title, but the layout looked unbalanced until I added some phrase stickers. These weren't from a Christmas collection, but matched the color scheme perfectly. Plus they were perfect sayings for a picture of my husband and I!


That wraps it up for today! I had so much fun creating this layout; I loved using a non-traditional color scheme for Christmas. Thanks for joining me!



1 comment: