Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cherish JOY

Welcome to the Cut Shoppe blog, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and got some fun scrappy goodies, or even better, time to scrap!  Wendy here today with the first page for our 2016 Christmas.
I used the free Joy Wreath cut file today and free Magical Christmas cut file.



I separated the tree from the center of the JOY to add a touch of color to the side of my page and to build a scene.


I replaced the cut O with my picture of my kids waiting to come down the steps.  I added in a few touches of embellishments to dress up the JOY cut.


I was able to tie my tag around my Y to further decorate my JOY word.



The snowflakes from the Magical Christmas cut file, cut from vellum (blade setting 2, thickness 19), added a touch of interest throughout the page, bringing your eyes through the page.


Thank you for joining me today, have fun checking out the Cut Shoppe etsy for some more inspiration to create with!







No comments:

Post a Comment