Friday, December 2, 2016

Five Minutes Christmas Card

Hi Girls! It's Flóra here with a seasonal project. We are still in time with Christmas Card but it can happen that we need something in the last moment. I thought it would be smart to share a five minutes card.


These cool titles from Christmas Magic cut file set can save the day. Enlarge the sentiments and cut them out from a fancy paper. For this project I used a gold glitter cardstock. It's so festive and shine you don't need much more to finish off your project.


I added only few stickers and enamel dots to embellish the card. Use a colorful cardstock as a base and a matching envelope.


Other fast way to make card to use a background cut file from The Cut Shoppe. For this project I used the Snow Day 12x12 cut file. 



I cut out nine snowflakes from a 6x6 cardstock and back it with pink, teal and gold glitter paper. I decorated with a big chipboard element and also added sentiment stickers.


Smart to use cut files for fast and easy projects, and also great solution if you need to make "serially-manufactured" cards.



I wish happy preparing for Christmas! Thanks for stopping by! ;-)



4 comments: