Friday, August 24, 2018

Bible Journaling With Printable Files | Helen Gullett

Hello everyone... Helen is here. Today I have a couple Bible journaling pages to share with you all using printable files from The Cut Shoppe.

Here are the printable files I used on my journaling page today:



The Road Trip Printable you can grab this set at The Cut Shoppe Store, but the Summer Sizzle set, you can grab it for free when you join The Cut Shoppe Scrap Spot Facebook Group.



On my first Bible journaling page, I used both printable sets on my ESV Journaling Bible.
First, I open the files with Silhouette Studio Software, and then activate the Print-and-Cut feature on the software.
I printed the files with inkjet printer on heavyweight white cardstock and then cut them with my Silhouette Cameo.
That easy!

On my Bible page, I added some watercolor paint and dried it with craft heater. Then I added the printable pieces on the page with dries-clear adhesive glue. And then I wrote highlight verse that I want to remember in the journaling space.


On my second Bible journaling page, I used the Summer Sizzle set and the All Tied Up Alpha Cut File on my ESV Interleave Journaling Bible. It has large full page for journaling.


I cut the alphabet set with heavyweight white cardstock, and then I colored them with Gelato Metallic  Blueberry and waterbrush. I set them aside to dry.

While waiting, painted the grass at the bottom of the page using Gelato Green Tea and baby wipe. After the painted grass dried, I added the printable pieces on the page using dries-clear adhesive glue. Then, I added the alphabets on the pages saying Stand Firm and wrote the phrase "In The Lord" using Micron Pen.

I hope you all enjoy this simple post today. Thank you so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment