Monday, August 6, 2018

"Home Brew" by Kira

Hello friends!  It's Kira and I am back with a layout for our very first Facebook challenge!  If you haven't heard, The Cut Shoppe Scrap Spot is now hosting monthly challenges, which gives you the opportunity to win some cut files!  Kelly is hosting this month's challenge and you can read all about it here.



I decided to go big with my title.  I love big titles on a page, so this challenge was perfect for me to make another HUGE title.  I started with this photo of my husband's very first home brewed beer.  I recently purchased him some home brew supplies so he could have his very own hobby (which we all know is so important, right?!).  Since there's no beer themed cut files in the shop (hint, hint Ashley), I used the Brush Up font to create my title, "Home Brew".

 

I cut the title out vertically on my page, using a patterned paper background.  Then I added some foam behind my background paper, around my title before adding some white cardstock behind my title.



I used the newest Amy Tangerine collection, Shine On, sticker book to fill up my letters.  I love all the little flowers and leaves peeking out from my title.  I also added other tiny elements like sequins, puffy hearts and flower ephemera.



I added my photo next to the word "brew" and added some more embellishments to the page.  And I just love how this turned out!



Make sure you join the Facebook group so you can join in on this challenge as well!  Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Kira


1 comment:

  1. Good day to the general public. I'm here to testify about the great and ambitious work which Dr Luck did for me. I was in a relationship for 2 years and i even planned to get married to my EX. But i never knew that my EX was having an affair with another guy who lives in Texas. One day, my EX came to me and told me she was tired of the relationship and she wanna quit. I was heart broken and i begged her to come back to me, but she ignored me. I have always sent her text messages and i have always called her on phone, but she wasn't responding to my messages and phone calls. I was having no choice than to go meet my EX friend named Alice. I explained to her about the situation on ground with my EX. Alice brief me everything. She told me my EX was in another relationship. Alice told me that my EX was cheating on me when we were still dating. I loved Linda my EX. one day i was surfing the internet on what to do to get my EX back and i came across a beautiful article written by some one, testifying how she got her husband back by Dr Luck with the help of his love spell. I was having no choice than to contact Dr Luck on his email address drluckspelltemple@gmail.com i explained things to him and he told me what is needed to be done. And he assured me that my EX will come back to me begging me. I was having doubt because my EX has not be responding to my calls for the past 2 months and i know nothing about love spell. Dr Luck cast love spell on Linda my EX.
    One faithful morning, i saw a strange number calling me, but i never wanted to respond to the call because i don't pick strange numbers. But something came to my mind and i decided to pick. But when i responded to the phone call, it was Linda my EX. And she called me to apologize about what she did. In the evening of that same day, she came to my house and knelt down to begging me to forgive her, she wept so severely. And i cuddled her. She told me she will never break my heart again and she will always love me and be faithful to me. I am happy that she's back to me. We got married after 7 months later. She's pregnant for me. I can not stop thanking Dr Luck for his great and ambitious work over my relationship. Dr Luck, you are a very good man and i will continue to tell people about you. If you are having any problem, i will advise you to contact dr Luck via drluckspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete