Monday, August 27, 2018

Back To School | Erica Thompson

Hello and welcome back to The Cut Shoppe blog!  Today I have a fun layout for you using the Back To School cut file available HERE!
I always take photos of the kids on their first day back to school and this year I took one of my daughter jumping in the air holding a Heidi Swapp light box and I just love it!  I pulled out one of my favorite collections right now from Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams and starting backing the cut file!  The papers in this collection are amazing and the colors are dreamy!  I think I purchased one of everything!
I wanted to do something fun with the photo so I punched it out in a circle shape and added it to one of the O's in the word school and I love how it turned out!
One of my favorite things to do with a big word cut file like this is to back all the little pieces with pretty colorful papers!  A white background is a must for me most of the time but I did add some fun splashes of color with some mists from my stash. 
This cut file is perfect for layouts but would be really cute in a mini book!  I would love to see what you all do with this file!  While you are in The Cut Shoppe make sure to check out the newest release of cut files!  You will love them I promise!  Here is a look at my completed layout using the Back To School cut file!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I look forward to seeing what you create with this file!  Remember to tag The Cut Shoppe on social media so we can see what you create!  Have a wonderful day!  For more layouts using Back To School check the link below!






No comments:

Post a Comment