Saturday, August 18, 2018

'A Little Magic' Scrapbook Layout | Elsie Robinson

Hey TCS fans, it's Elsie here! One of my favourite cut files in the TCS store is The Open Letter alpha set. I love creating layouts with large titles and backing cut files with patterned papers, so this cut file set is perfect for me!


I recently just got some of new Maggie Holmes Willow Lane collection and I wanted to use as many patterns as I could, so I found a cute Roald Dahl quote on Pinterest and cut all of the relevant letters from white cardstock.


I backed each letter with a lot of my favourite patterns to create a really colourful and whimsical design. This is such a simple, but effective technique!


Embellishing was pretty easy as I could colour match the embellishments with the letters to create a very detailed but fun page.


And to make the letters shine even more, I popped up the entire quote up with some foam dots.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you give this awesome cut file a try!


1 comment:

  1. Can you please explain how you backed each letter with the patterned paper? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete