Wednesday, August 15, 2018

This Girl is Magical by Jill

Hello my crafty friends, it's Jill with another layout using an amazing cut file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!  A little while back Ashley started including cut files from Traveler's Notebooks, but I have to say, they work great for 12x12 pages as well.  I used the super cute alphabet from the Story Teller files on my newest creation.

I cut the alphabet from white cardstock at approximately 5.8 x 11.8 inches.and used a 6x8 paper pad to back all the letters, numbers and icons.  I love using smaller scale paper pads to back cut files because the patterns are just the perfect size.



After placing my photo on a layer of tissue paper and matching papers, I decided I wanted the entire cut file and the photo to have dimension; I pulled out my foam adhesive and placed a single layer behind the cut file and doubled up on the layers of foam adhesive behind the photo.


Chipboard vines add a little woodgrain to my page, which I repeated in the title.


I love mixing fonts on my titles, it creates another fun detail for the eye.  I also used die cuts on this page and placed two separate die cuts layered together below my title for additional detail.


Because I was already on a dimension kick, I placed a few acetate butterflies around the page, just to keep that magical feeling going on my layout.


Thanks so much for checking out my layout, I hope you have a fabulous, crafty day!



No comments:

Post a Comment