Friday, August 10, 2018

So Happy Together | Marsha Farris

Hello friends!  Marsha Farris here sharing my first project with you as the newest member of The Cut Shoppe Design Team!

I was so excited to create a spread in my ringed traveler's notebook album using the new Endless Summer Printable and the Tall Titles cut file that were both added to The Cut Shoppe earlier this week.






I opened the Endless Summer Printable in Photoshop and mirrored the Afternoon Rainbow Printable paper so the rainbow border would be the same on both sides of my spread.  I also removed the word "noted" that was a feature on the paper.  I cut out the Tall Titles word "together" using the Picnic Blanket Printable paper and backed it with graph paper, one of my favorite prints to use in my TN.

I adhered an acrylic heart and used some puffy letter stickers to finish off my title.


The photos I used were taken at my family's pond during our annual photo session.  It's always fun to capture some silly shots of my guys.



I used a variety of die cuts on my layout, adding foam to some of them for dimension.  I also added enamel dots, puffy stickers, and stamped the date and the "thankful" sentiment on a couple of the die cut pieces.


I have enjoyed sharing my first TCS project with you!  Thank you for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment