Tuesday, August 7, 2018

hooray fiddles | orange gearle

Hi friends! Orange Gearle here with a layout for you using the Inner Circle cut file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store! I started by resizing the cut file to be smaller than the 12x12 original file (a little bigger than 10x10, I eyeballed it)! Then I cut it out with white card stock and then I got busy! Here is what I came up with:



I decided to have the cut go off the edge (I love the look of that) and I wanted to leave it white, so I grabbed some patterned papers from my stash -- I wanted it too look summery and blue to match my daughter's shirt. 


I fussy cut out a few of the daisies, as well as some other flowers, (both fussy cut and from ephemera) to add a few embellishments. Of course I added some tangled thread and journaling.  This was a pretty simple layout because the cut file added so much interest and texture I didn't need much else! Here are a few close ups.




Thanks for stopping by -- see you again soon! XO o.g.


No comments:

Post a Comment