Friday, August 17, 2018

Comiendo Solito by Caroli Schulz

Hello there! Caroli here, sharing a layout I made using fabulous Go With The Flow cut file, which actually is August's freebie


I love this cut file, it's just perfect to use as background and use lots of patterned papers on it, and that is exactly what I did in this layout :)




I browsed in my stash and found some leftovers of Happy Place collection by Fancy Pants, and put them to good use in my layout. The pics feature my baby bow having his first meal all by himself, he's just an independent eater now!

I backed half of the cut file with patterned paper, and left the other half empty, I like the effect. To add an extra texture detail I used my sewing machine and stitched a bit over the cuts.




Since I didn't have a bigger journaling spot, I used several tiny labels overlapping themselves and wrote my journaling there, I love the funny look of this.



This is a very simple and layout, full of bright colors and good memories,  I enjoyed working on it and using this awesome cut file and background.

Hope you got inspired to work on your scrapbooks now, thank you for being with us today, see you on a next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment