Monday, August 13, 2018

Guest Designer | Raechelle Bellus

Today, we are so excited to welcome our August Guest Designer, Raechelle Bellus!  Raechelle, creates beautiful layouts, and we always love to see how she uses cut files from The Cut Shoppe!  She has an awesome layout to share with us today, and a little bit about herself!


Hello 😊 I’m Raechelle and I am thrilled to be a guest designer today! I have been scrapping for close to fifteen years now and while I have dabbled in many formats creating layouts is where my passion lies. There is no greater joy than seeing the excitement on a loved ones face when I share a piece of my heart (on paper) with them. Our children are all adults now, so my granddaughter is my main subject now.

I live in beautiful Bowling Green, KY and enjoy spending time outdoors with my husband and our dog. I’m an avid reader and also enjoy working puzzles and baking.
You can find me on Instagram: @raebellus

Thanks so much for guesting with us Raechelle!  Let's see what she created, using the What Goes Around Background cut file!

 

What a great layout!!  We love the way Raechelle embellished the centers of some of the circles on the cut file, and the patterned papers look great behind the White card stock!  So much to love!

We've loved having Raechelle with us, so make sure you leave her some love and check her out on Instagram!!

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhorton75/

No comments:

Post a Comment