Monday, June 29, 2015

Every Picture Has A Story

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! This is Sheri and I'm here today to share a new layout with you. I love the cut files on this one and the title was perfect for the occasion.

I wanted to capture the first time my grandson picked and brought me a "flower". It was so precious and he was so proud. I'm just glad I thought to grab my phone and take a quick picture as he was handing it to me.

Here's my layout:


For this layout, I used four different cut files. The first one is what I used for the title. It's from the "Stay Focused" set. The arrow next to the title was cut from the "Target Practice" set. This is one of my favorite sets because it is so versatile. I print a lot of the elements in this set to use on Project Life and fillers for layouts.


The third was from the same set "Stay Focused" and it was the round "Smile" cut file.


The fourth cut file was the background behind the photo. It is called "Squared Away".
I used the 8 1/2 x 11 size since I was cutting it down to 9 squares. This allowed for the hearts to be in even squares.





I hope this inspired you to try multiple cut files on a single layout. It really adds a lot of interest and just an extra touch!  Have a great day!

(NOTE: I do have a process video for this layout however I have lost my voice so I'm not able to complete the narration. Boo! Anyway, I will get it uploaded as soon as I have my voice back and can talk again!)




No comments:

Post a Comment