Monday, June 22, 2015

Mother's Day layout

I hate to say it, but my older two have outgrown the excitement of Mother's Day.  No longer do they create some special project at school where I am invited to spend an afternoon being showered with their love.  That's when I'm super glad that I have this sweet guy to fall back on.  He did not disappoint me with his wonderful Mother's Day event at his preschool, and I couldn't wait to use the Happy Mom's Day cut file set to document it.


I grabbed the June kit from Paper Camellia to create the layout.


Here are some closeups.  I cut the flowers out several times, and then mix and matched them to make a larger bouquet.


The title I cut out of white so I could make it stand out against the background paper.


Thanks for visiting the blog, have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment