Sunday, June 21, 2015

"You & Me"

Happy Sunday everyone! This is Sheri and I'm so excited to be sharing a layout with you today as this is my first official post since joining The Cut Shoppe Design Team. I am so enjoying being on the team and just want to say thank you for making me feel so welcome!

Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the All Heart Remix cut file and the This and That cut file. I took the All Heart Remix file and cut it in half and used it on one side of the page.
You can cut your file either in your software so it only cuts half of the file or you can cut the entire piece and cut it in half with scissors and you'll have the other side for another project. Either way, you'll get the same result. I chose to back the hearts with patterned paper from the Amy Tangerine Rise and Shine collection. I just love how versatile these cut files are!



Again, here are the cut files I used on this layout:

 

Make sure you head over to the shop and grab them...and any others you find! 
Have a great Sunday! Hope you get some creative time today!

Oh and before you leave, I have a process video of how this layout came together if you'd like to see:


Thanks again!


2 comments:

  1. I really like the half cut. It brings a totally different look than using it in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!! love the half cut, never thought of using them like that...

    ReplyDelete