Saturday, June 13, 2015

He's A Star

Good morning, everyone!  Kat here today with my very first layout for The Cut Shoppe!  I'm so excited!  For my first project I decided to use some of my favorite cut files from the shop: the I Heart String Art cut files and the All Tied Up alphas

I cut out multiple copies of the string art star in all different sizes.  I then used the negatives from my cuts as a mask and misted blue and lime green mist to create my background.  I misted my string art stars in yellow and used black watercolors on the All Tied Up alphas.  Finally, I layered a bunch of stars from my stash to create the very starry effect.


The files I used:





Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


5 comments:

  1. Love those string hearts!
    Great colors too.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those string hearts!
    Great colors too.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used both of these cut file sets! Loving the star layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout! I love the colors, stars and patterns.

    ReplyDelete