Friday, June 26, 2015

13.1

Good morning, everyone!  Kat here, today.  HAPPY FRIDAY!  Before the weekend kicks off, I wanted to pop in and share a new layout with you.

I've had these photos of my friend and I laying around for awhile, but was having a hard time figuring out how to scrap them.  The pictures are from a half marathon that we ran last year and when I saw the "Running the Race" cut files, I knew I had finally found what I needed to scrap these photos!  I also combined the files with the new "This & That" files and some stars from the "I Heart String Art" file.  Here is the end result:


The stars from the "I Heart String Art" file are quickly becoming one of my favorite things to put on a layout - they are so versatile!  For this layout, I misted them with some gold Heidi Swapp color shine and topped them with some glittery gold chipboard stickers.

And here are the files I used:





Thanks for stopping in - enjoy the weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! wow!!! LOVE this!! the cut files ROCK!! i love those gold stars, and the title...oh YEAH! love the black!! so cool!

    ReplyDelete