Monday, June 8, 2015

Scrapbook Circle & The Cut Shoppe Team Up Day 1

Hello! I'm super excited to be kicking off an exciting week of inspiration in honor of The Cut Shoppe and Scrapbook Circle Team Up! I created several layouts using the "Have a Little Fun Today" June Kit!

For the first layout, I used the All Heart background cut file with the gorgeous Authentique paper! I the unique color combo and thought it would be a great background.


I love this photo of us from our two year anniversary shoot, and how well my shirt compliments the paper.


All Tied Up Alpha is one of my all time favorite cut files. I used it to highlight the location of our weeekend getaway! 


The alphas make awesome titles. I love the cork bits included in the kit!


Next, I used the Travelin' On set to emphasize a picture at Pike Place Market! I love this picture a lot, and I've been saving it for just the right layout. The travel papers in this kit were perfect, and the acrylic "explore" is the coolest thing ever!



Finally, I used Let's Talk Summer for the title of this last layout. I thought the "summer' theme would go nicely with these bright and fun colors! The kit is so versatile and there are a lot of different themes and color schemes you can go with.




The Cut Shoppe and Scrapbook Circle make a great pair! In addition to the week of inspiration, we are giving away a June kit from Scrapbook Circle! Scrapbook Circle will also be giving away a $20 GC to The Cut Shoppe on their blog, so be sure to stop by. The winner will be chosen from blog comments throughout the week. Good luck! And finally, in honor of this fun team up, The Cut Shoppe store is having a 30% sale on all cut files!
Stock up between now and June 13th! That wraps it up for today, we'll see you tomorrow with more inspiration for our Scrapbook Circle team up!




14 comments:

  1. These layouts are all so
    fun and the files they used
    are fresh looking.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts and inspiration! Loving the cut files and needing to buy more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and fresh. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the all tied up alphas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these layouts are amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creations...I love all of them! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts. Love the all tied up alphas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layouts! I just love the colors/papers in this kit and you really showed them off with the cut files. Those tied up alphas are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. First time by your website. Love the hearts and the All Tied Up Alpha. I'm a sucker for fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your take on all of the LOs you created. The kit looks like it is so versatile with how you used it on three pages!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love your layouts Allie!! Beautiful pages and I think I'm going to have to pick up that alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layouts! You used the cut files and the kit so well!

    ReplyDelete