Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy Times

Hello! I am very excited to be here with you at The Cut Shoppe! Today I want to share a fun layout I created using the Heart Burst background cut file.

The Heart Burst background cut file is availalbe in 8.5x11 and 12x12 sizes, for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

What caught my eye with this cut file, was the potential it had to be used as a layering element. The heart shape in the middle almost begged me to add something to it and that is exactly what I did after first resizing the heart burst to better fit what I had in mind.

Happy Times

By layering a gold, glittery heart on top of the heartburst, which I adhered using pop dots, I was able to create some eye catching dimension, bringing your attention straight to the heart of the layout.

Happy Times 3


Happy Times 2

Wishing you a great day!


CS Blog Signature


2 comments:

  1. I love how you layered that heart burst cut file!! Such a sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete