Sunday, June 7, 2015

Seriously Smoochy!

Happy Sunday, Friends!
Stephanie here!
Today I'm sharing with you my layout I did using part of the Moody Blues cut file.


A little backstory with this . . .  one of the field trips I took with my son's 4th grade class this year was to the Northeast Iowa Community College Diary. Here they have a fully operational dairy farm that the kids get to tour. They learn about the digestive system of the cow, how to make homemade ice cream, the dairy industry, as well as loads of other information.  It was actually very interesting and the kids had a great time! My son and I were using every chance we had for photo ops. This was definitely one of my favorite photographs from the day!


You can get this cut file along with ALL of Ashley's cut files over at The Cut Shoppe on Etsy! Be sure and check out the blog as well for tons of inspiration from the design team!

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment