Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Coffee Love

Coffee is pretty much my favorite thing ever. I love the morning (and all throughout the day) ritual of having coffee, and I love my Starbucks.I had these pictures in mind when I purchased bits of the newest line from Shimelle. And what better to express love for coffee than adorable string art heart cut files? 


To create this layout, I cut three of the hearts from Over the Moon from an ombre paper. I placed them across the page, and built my layout from there!


I love how complex and beautiful the hearts are, and I tried not to cover them up! My layout was looking a little bare, however, so I placed embellishments going down the page. I think the hearts still stand out nicely!


If you love coffee as much as I do, be sure to check out The Java Script cut file! It's perfect for those of us who are crazy for coffee. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment