Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Bloom & Grow by Jill

Hey friends, I'm back with another  layout using some Spring-themed cut files from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store.  I used the adorable Flower Garden file on this page about my daughter.

I started by sizing the file to be centered on the bottom half of my page, then cut it out of pink patterned paper.


I backed the file with a multi-colored paper, pulling out the light and bright pinks in the photo to match.



I added a few coordinating embellishments, then placed the word YUM right on the photo; I've been into adding embellishments on the white space of my photos lately, covering up unimportant items like the shopping cart in this picture.


I love how the cut file really shines on this layout, and a few touches of gold embellishments finished off this page!

Thanks for checking out my newest creating for The Cut Shoppe!




No comments:

Post a Comment