Saturday, March 24, 2018

"Grow Love" with Kira

Hey everyone!  It's Kira and I am back with a 12x12 scrapbook layout to share with you!  Are there any collections out there that you're loving at the moment?  One of my favorites is the new Maggie Holmes Flourish collection.  All those florals, am I right?! 



For this layout, I combined two cut files.  I started with Spiral Scallop from The Cut Shoppe, erasing the two inner scallops.  Then I added Geo Globe, sized it to fit inside the smaller scallop and welded them together in design space. 







To easily back the Geo Globe/Spiral Scallop, I sized a circle to fit and cut the circle out on this gorgeous floral paper. 



I adhered down the larger scallop circle to my background paper, then stitched around the edge with some white thread. 



I stitched down all the lines of the Geo Globe along with the edge of the spiral circle before bumping it up with some craft foam. 



I embellished my page with bits and pieces from the Flourish collection, including die cuts, stickers and those awesome gold leafs. I bumped a lot of the embellishments up on foam, creating a ton of dimension on this page. 



I finished it off with my date stamp and some gold splatters. 



Until next time,





1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful Kira! I love what you did with the trellis cut-file and all the ephemera is placed perfectly! Cheers! @kellymadeit

    ReplyDelete