Saturday, March 31, 2018

Choose Happy with Jennifer

Hello everyone,

Jennifer here with a new layout for The Cut Shoppe!


Star and galaxy obsessed as I am I just had to use the gorgeous new Shooting Star cutfile for this project.


I don't know why but this layout really didn't photograph well so I apologize for the quality.

I used white cardstock for this cutfile because I planned on using a softly colored patterned paper as my background. I thought about backing the star silhouettes with darker patterned paper but I decided to use spray mists on the cut outs instead.


I used a platinum shimmer mist, a flat pink and a flat purple spray on the stars and I really like how they turned out. They worked really well with the collection I used.


I used a slightly older photo from when a friend and I used one of those retro photo booths when I visited her. Because it's pretty dark it stands out well from the layout despite me using quite a few colorful embellishments and papers.


I popped both the cutfile and my backed photo with fun foam, sometimes even in several layers. So this layout has quite a bit of dimension.


This is my last project for The Cut Shoppe Design Team and I am quite sad to leave this great team. But I am sure we will keep seeing each other in the WWW and social media channels.

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment